“CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE…!”
DESCRIPTION OF THE APEAL
One of the most serious injuries to children in most homes are burns from cooking fire, and it’s the same thing that happened to this innocent child. On one of our outreach visits at Karagwe one of our team member noticed Christopher who was sitting alone in a far corner looking very sad. So our colleague approached him and asked why was he sad, his answer made us sad too, he said
“I have been hanging my hand for two years lie this, and am not able to unfold it”
Years back Christopher got burnt with hot water and in the end it left him with permanent scars, he was treated but due to delay, the accident left him with a disability, his only wish is to able to unfold his hand and participate in childhood activities just like other kids. Kindly lets assist him in getting the required treatment and operation so that he can experience a happy childhood again.
We also have the same case of a boy whose name Musa Jamal, a 6 years old from Katonga village. Mussa’s fire accident was caused by a burning candle and it has left him with scars on his upper body as you can see in the photos below.
Kindly help us wipe away their tears, and put a smile to these little angel's face by donating $320 for their operations.